Welcome to Specialized Forensic Unit PC
Specialized Forensic Unit PC is a licensed private nongovernmental clinic, serving Illinois and Wisconsin. Our professional staff includes doctoral level mental health clinicians. We conduct thorough and detailed evaluations, specifically tailored to answer referral questions that courts, attorneys, or patients may have. Psychological assessment services are conducted in a professional and sensitive manner. The main goal of our agency is to provide the most objective and unbiased assessment, which outlines client’s current treatment needs and protective factors. Specialized Forensic Unit PC provides services to adults and juveniles. These services include examinations for clinical and/or court-related purposes.
Why Choose Us?
Professional, Comprehensive, & Unbiased
We provide our services in a professional and sensitive manner. Our office focuses only upon providing assessment services in order to provide the best, unbiased, comprehensive assessment of each client’s current treatment needs and strengths.
- Scientific: we use the latest empirical instruments to inform our clinical opinions
- Objective: we strive to address all 40 biases in forensic psychological work
- Timely: our work product is ready within 2 weeks
- Credible: we provide psycho-legal services to attorneys who represent defense or prosecution
- Research-driven: our clinical opinions are accompanied by latest studies on the subject matter
- Consultation: we offer a free 30-minute consultation to determine the fit and expertise
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide forensic and clinical psychological evaluation services to adults and juveniles.
After your case is accepted, necessary records received, consent forms signed, and payment for services is processed; your appointment can be scheduled for the next day.
Our clinical team is fluent in Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian.